In our laboratory, with the awareness of avoiding the adverse effects of microorganisms on human and animal health, tests for the detection of pathogenic microorganisms in food and feed samples and counting of various microorganisms are carried out.
* Accredited Analyzes
Note: Feeds and feedstuff samples will be charged according to the used parameters and metods (dioxin, toxin, mineral, etc.) in the results obtained by calculation.
- Due to the contribution of TÜRKAK, an additional 10% is added to the Accredited Analysis Fees.
- If more than one parameter is given at the same time as the instrumental devices, only one fee is charged from the analysis.
- If the results to be obtained from another analysis are to be used in the analysis to be made, they will be collected separately at the fees of the said analyzes. (Moisture, GMO, etc.)
- The analysis fee will be 18% VAT.
- The GMO screening test fee is added to the analysis fee in the GMO type designation analysis.
- Who / who will receive the final report on Custom Request samples; If faxing is required, information such as fax number, address and telephone number must be clearly indicated on the petition.
- If it is required to send the final report by counter-payment, it must be indicated on the petition of the subject.
- In case of special request samples, the remaining sample may be requested at the end of the analysis in the direction of customer request. In other samples, no refund is required without the presence of the Provincial Directorate. Samples with improper results will not be made.
- Special request samples are not analyzed without paying the fee.